A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arina Van Breda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Breda
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Breda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arina Van Breda, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Breda graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Van Breda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arina Van Breda MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arina Van Breda practice?
- Dr. Arina Van Breda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arina Van Breda practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Springfield Radiologists.