A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arina Van Breda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Breda
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Van Breda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arina Van Breda, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Breda graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Van Breda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arina Van Breda MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arina Van Breda practice?
- Dr. Arina Van Breda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arina Van Breda practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Springfield Radiologists.