Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ario Kiarash
Dr. Ario Kiarash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kiarash is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center, Diamond Children's Medical Center and Tucson, AZ. He speaks English.
Dr. Ario Kiarash has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Ario Kiarash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Michael Amini
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi4
Dr. Domingo Cheleuitte
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi21
Dr. Brett Haywood
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi15