A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ario Kiarash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ario Kiarash, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiarash graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kiarash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ario Barzan Kiarash MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ario B. Kiarash practice?
- Dr. Ario Kiarash has 1 office location.
Dr. Ario Kiarash practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.