A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ario Kiarash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ario Kiarash, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiarash graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kiarash has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ario Barzan Kiarash MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ario B. Kiarash practice?
- Dr. Ario Kiarash has 1 office location.
Dr. Ario Kiarash practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons, Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons, and Tucson Sports Medicine Doctors.