Dr. Aris Delianides MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Virginia Beach, VA

3.2

June 5th, 2016
Dr D addressed my concerns and took the time to answer all of my questions. He came well recommended and I am glad I chose him. His staff is exceptional!

March 2nd, 2016
Have seen Dr. D for years now. Easily the best doc and practice in the area. Has a great staff and he always makes his patients feel better than when they walked in. Quality takes time and that is what you get with Dr. D!!

January 11th, 2016
My opinion: I would definitely not recommend this doctor to anyone. The prior reviews are correct, he has no concept of time. I was one of the first appointments of the day and he kept me waiting over one hour and did not have the common courtesy to apologize for keeping me waiting. In fact, he stated he was not technically late because he was in the office. This made no sense as I had an 8:00 appointment (one of the first of the day) and he came into my room at 9:05. Don't wait your time, he definitely was not worth it!

December 15th, 2014
While frustrating, I have gotten used to Drs not being on time. But what I did expect was a proper estimate of what my insurance would and would not cover for my cataract surgery. The anesthesiologist was not in-network and we I am still dealing with the additional cost, and w/o help from Dr D. Follow-up problems led to a recommendation for additional surgery. A second opinion changed my prescription and my vision is greatly improved. New lense cost out of my pocket in addition to the anes. A friends experience with this office was very similar. (cost and lense)

September 4th, 2013
Not very professional
I am greatly dissapointed. My father has been in his care for the second time now and the doctor has no concept of time. Both times my dad had to be at the center by 7:30 but the doctor doesn't waltz in till 9:30, but he was told his surgery time was 8am. He has 3 more patients ready and waiting on him. My dad procedure will take 45 minutes or so. I wouldn't want to be a later patient having to wait even longer. Why is it necessary to have them come in when the doctor obviously does not own a watch or can't tell time? When the doctor does speak to the patient its not any kind of conversation, just "were doing the right/left eye today?" Initials above the eye and leaves. Spends less than 30 seconds with the chart and signs off on it. Then its off to the next patient. What qualty of care do you call this? We don't pay for drive by service, we are paying for a doctor who is suppose to be a doctor. You have lost your bedside manner and should consider getting out if the field. I really don't care how good you think you are but I will NEVER recommend you to anyone.

March 24th, 2013
Disappointed
Following Dr. Dr's recommendation, I had cataract surgery and had the Restor lens placed in one eye. What a major disappointment! One of the main reasons for the surgery was to correct the "halo" effect during night driving; that is only marginally improved. Thank goodness I had only one eye corrected; I see better with the uncorrected eye than with the corrected eye. I continue to require glasses, particularly for reading and computer work--just as I did before the surgery. I would not say that the $4,000 was wasted, but I would say that it was money not well spent.

November 3rd, 2009