A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aris Gredzens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aris Gredzens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aris Gredzens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gredzens graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gredzens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gredzens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 16 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aris Gredzens practice?
Dr. Aris Gredzens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Bradford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Bradford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.