A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aris Gredzens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aris Gredzens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aris Gredzens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gredzens graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gredzens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aris Gredzens MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aris Gredzens practice?
- Dr. Aris Gredzens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aris Gredzens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bradford, PA.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.