A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aris Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aris Jacob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacob
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jacob Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aris Jacob, MD, PA is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aris Nicholas Jacob MD and PA is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aris N. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Aris Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Aris Jacob practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Allen, TX.
See Allen Internists and Allen Endocrinologists.