A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aris Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aris Jacob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aris Jacob, MD, PA is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aris Nicholas Jacob MD and PA is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aris N. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Aris Jacob has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aris Jacob practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Allen, TX.
See Allen Internists and Allen Endocrinologists.