A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aris Tsiakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aris Tsiakos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsiakos
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tsiakos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aris Tsiakos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsiakos graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Tsiakos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aris John Tsiakos MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aris J. Tsiakos practice?
- Dr. Aris Tsiakos has 1 office location.
Dr. Aris Tsiakos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.