A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aris Tsiakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aris Tsiakos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsiakos graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Tsiakos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aris John Tsiakos MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Aris J. Tsiakos practice?
- Dr. Aris Tsiakos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aris Tsiakos practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Plano Internists and Plano Gastroenterologists.