A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aris Urbanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aris Urbanes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aris Urbanes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbanes graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Urbanes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence St. John Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aris Querol Urbanes MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Aris Q. Urbanes practice?
- Dr. Aris Urbanes has 6 office locations.
Dr. Aris Urbanes practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Southfield, MI.