A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aris Yannopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aris Yannopoulos, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yannopoulos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yannopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aris Yannopoulos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yannopoulos graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Yannopoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aris D Yannopoulos MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aris D. Yannopoulos practice?
- Dr. Aris Yannopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Aris Yannopoulos practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Sports Medicine Doctors, Hartford Orthopedic Surgeons, and Hartford Family Physicians.