Dr. Aris Yannopoulos MD Patient Reviews

October 9th, 2015
GREAT ON ALL COUNTS

June 11th, 2015
Dr. Y is Awesome!
After decades of chronic low back pain, I was overjoyed to get an honest and clear picture of my condition and finally a workable plan that is now allowing me to return to enjoying life again! So many of the things I thought I'd never be able to do again or experience for the first time are now open to me because Dr. Y listened and was willing to discuss options and alternatives specific to me condition and what kinds of solutions he could help me attain. I have a new lease on life thanks to him!

April 4th, 2015
What a great doctor! I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He was very caring and understood my husband's suffering. Got him right in and took away his pain. Took the time to explain to me what he was going to do to my husband. Put me at complete ease.

April 1st, 2015
Condescending, rude, did not listen to a word I had to say.

March 21st, 2015
Horrible. I was hurt at work, so this is worker's comp related. Dr Y. did not listen to anything I said about my pain, he said I have a "low tolerance for pain" and sent me back to work. I got a second opinion with another doctor, who ordered an MRI showing problems with 3 discs. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR, ESPECIALLY FOR WORKER'S COMP CASES. YOU WILL REGRET IT. He should not be in practice.

March 10th, 2015
Pompous, arrogant, very poor personal interactions with this doctor. I question the ethics of sending patients to his wife's office for physical therapy.

January 20th, 2015
A Healing Smile
Dr "Y' took wonderful care of me before and after my rotary cuff surgery. He is direct and tells you with such ease as to what to expect. I was very comfortable with him and yes, I would recommend him to anyone.

January 14th, 2015
Another victim of this man
This person, can not call him a doctor. Because of this person, I've had to fight to get the surgery that I should have gotten months ago. He lied in his reports down playing injury even with the mri that I had to pay for because he refused to send me for one. Mri showed that I have two herniated disc and severe canal spinal stenosis. This man kept saying muscle strain. Well having surgery on a muscle strain now idiot. Worst part is my lawyer says I can't go after him financially, but I can do something about getting his attention through other channels and will. I TELL ALL OF YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS DANGEROUS PERSON. HE TRULY HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIS OATH

December 8th, 2014
split camps
Obviously there are some split camps in regards to Dr. Y's approach, however I don't mind tough love and am motivated to get back to work. He doesn't mince words, and I like this about him. He's competent and careful. I don't share the experience that others have had.

November 15th, 2014
should have read reviews before going to this guy.
If being seen for a work related injury he will not give you the time of day. The money he gets from the compensation insurance company his more important to him than the oath he took. My injuries were serious enough that I ended up in the emergency room. He just does not care. Once he hears work related injury, you might as well just walk out of his office. So I say to anyone who is truly hurt at work. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY MAN. If you do not believe me, give it a try and you to will be posting the same thing about him. This so called doctor needs to be put behind bars..