Dr. Aris Yannopoulos Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Aris Yannopoulos?

Thorough. No BS!!

Posted on June 8th, 2017

My wife son, & I have been Dr Y's patients for years. High;y satisfied. Treated for Knee, hand & shoulder problems. HE RETURNS CALLS. PROMPTLY & PERSONALLY. Highly recommend.

Waste of money and time

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Strangest practice I've ever had the displeasure to meet. Aside from stealing my money, they will simply drop you with no treatment plan or referral. Very unprofessional staff who will not call you back (except about your bill of course) or follow up with your insurance company. There are scores of better doctors in the area, do your research!

Posted on March 6th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Insurance Doctor / he's the bad apple in the bunch

Posted on October 9th, 2015

GREAT ON ALL COUNTS

Dr. Y is Awesome!

Posted on June 11th, 2015

After decades of chronic low back pain, I was overjoyed to get an honest and clear picture of my condition and finally a workable plan that is now allowing me to return to enjoying life again! So many of the things I thought I'd never be able to do again or experience for the first time are now open to me because Dr. Y listened and was willing to discuss options and alternatives specific to me condition and what kinds of solutions he could help me attain. I have a new lease on life thanks to him!

Posted on April 4th, 2015

What a great doctor! I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He was very caring and understood my husband's suffering. Got him right in and took away his pain. Took the time to explain to me what he was going to do to my husband. Put me at complete ease.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Condescending, rude, did not listen to a word I had to say.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Horrible. I was hurt at work, so this is worker's comp related. Dr Y. did not listen to anything I said about my pain, he said I have a "low tolerance for pain" and sent me back to work. I got a second opinion with another doctor, who ordered an MRI showing problems with 3 discs. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR, ESPECIALLY FOR WORKER'S COMP CASES. YOU WILL REGRET IT. He should not be in practice.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Pompous, arrogant, very poor personal interactions with this doctor. I question the ethics of sending patients to his wife's office for physical therapy.

A Healing Smile

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr "Y' took wonderful care of me before and after my rotary cuff surgery. He is direct and tells you with such ease as to what to expect. I was very comfortable with him and yes, I would recommend him to anyone.

Another victim of this man

Posted on January 14th, 2015

This person, can not call him a doctor. Because of this person, I've had to fight to get the surgery that I should have gotten months ago. He lied in his reports down playing injury even with the mri that I had to pay for because he refused to send me for one. Mri showed that I have two herniated disc and severe canal spinal stenosis. This man kept saying muscle strain. Well having surgery on a muscle strain now idiot. Worst part is my lawyer says I can't go after him financially, but I can do something about getting his attention through other channels and will. I TELL ALL OF YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS DANGEROUS PERSON. HE TRULY HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT HIS OATH