A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aristea Karabinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karabinas graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Karabinas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karabinas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aristea R. Karabinas practice?
Dr. Aristea Karabinas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Maricopa, AZ.
See Chandler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.