A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aristide Burducea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aristide Burducea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aristide Burducea, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burducea graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burducea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aristide Burducea DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aristide Burducea practice?
- Dr. Aristide Burducea has 1 office location.
Dr. Aristide Burducea practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
See Massapequa Anesthesiologists and Massapequa Pain Management Doctors.