Dr. Aristoteles Miches Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aristoteles Miches?

November 13th, 2015

We love Dr. Pina!

August 10th, 2015

Greatful

I have had my autistic child with Dr. Pena for 12 years. The staff and doctor have always been nice and very thorough. I feel very confident in the steps of action he has taken with my child. I thank God for his understanding and knowledge in my struggle a a mother of a special needs child.

March 2nd, 2015

could not ask for a better doctor wish there were more like him

September 4th, 2014

Not a good listner and does not like to be questioned

Bedside manner is extremely important and when you are already facing difficult challenges with your child, you wouldn't think that the doctor that is suppose to care will make you feel worse or offer no hope without even doing an exam. This is was my last experience and I am thankful that I had the opportunity to experience such lack of professionalism because I know as a parent what I will and will not tolerate for my child. Sometimes it is best to say, I can no longer treat than rather embark upon your medical knowledge to make a parent feel inferior or ignorant. You may be surprised at how intelligent we really are. Find you a doctor who will listens and work with you. They would not be in a profession if the patients were well. With that being said, you may want to think twice about this doctor. You know your child better than anyone and don't allow anyone including this doctor make you feel that you are ineffective. Thankful that we will not ever have to see him again! God does work miracles!

July 21st, 2014

My son has been a patient of Dr. Pena for 15 years. He and his staff have always been kind, courteous and very understanding. He is always willing to listen to our concerns and help with the proper medications. I would recommend him to any parent.

July 5th, 2012

While we had a long wait, Dr. Pena was great! We saw both the doctor and his nurse practitioner. Both interacted with my daughter and made the exam fun for her. He followed up with her pediatrician very quickly. Overall, we had an excellent visit.

February 3rd, 2012

My son and I saw Dr. Pena today. I had to wait 3 months for an appointment. I was very frustrated about that. We waited about 10 minutes in the waiting area. We were taken back and the doctor saw us right away. He asked why we were there and when did the problem begin. He continued to talk directly to my son, who is 14. He asked numerous questions and did numerous tests in the exam room. He explained to us that my son needed MRI's on his spine and back to look for certain abnormalities. He seemed thorough to me and not at all rude. I was told that he is the only Pediatric Neurologist in the area and therefore very busy and booked way in advance. I was prepared to be there for a long time. I was in and out in less than an hour. My son's MRIs were done immediatly, which he had to talk to the insurance himself to ensure it was approved. I was contacted within 2 hours of the MRIs with the results. I did not have to wait weeks for the results, infact I was told to come back after the weekend to speak with him about the next step. I am not sure about what everyone else is talking about. When I am told that this is the only doctor like this in the area, that he is very busy and always booked months in advanced, I take that into consideration when going in. We were prepared to wait and prepared to deal with anything else. The comments are very night and day on here. I have no issues with Dr. Pena or his staff.

September 23rd, 2011

Poor Bedside manner...

I brought my child to see this provider to assist in the diagnosis of my child who has had severe muscle weakness and developmental delays. My child was hospitalized in another state due to sezure activity and developmental regression. At this time a diagnosis plan had been created. We unfortunately had to move to LA before we were able to complete the process due to a job relocation. Dr. Pena was the closest pediatric neurologist and although we had heard a number of individuals tell us not to go we chose to give him a shot. He came into the room and had not reviewed any reports and asked me why we were there. During my explanation he cut me off told me I was wrong. He proceded to demean me as a mother and a medical professional, refused to read medical records from the previous doctors who had treated my child, told me my child was the product of a lack of treatment as an infant and we would have to "live" with the consequences and there was nothing he could do to help us. He refused to do a follow up MRI that was in the plan to follow up on the white area found in our childs brain as well as the,blood,tests that were requested.

April 21st, 2011

BAD EXPERIENCE

had the prescription written before he even came in the door. Pretty sure he didn't even know my daughters name. Did not get any historic information from my pediatrician. Spent NO time asking us any questions or understanding our concerns. POOR BEDSIDE MANNER! When we began asking questions he became irritated with us. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!

December 28th, 2010

Excellent doctor

Dr Pina-Miches recognized Tourette's in my son right away. He gave us information, help, and helped write the accommodations letter required by my son's school. Every doc before him simply told us the problem was ADHD, and they all tried to push ritalin, but Dr Pina-Miches truly cared.

November 16th, 2010

Ph,D.

This guy is not a real doctor, he came from some third world country, and he is taken advantage of the American system. He is just beating the system that allows anyone to practice medicine without being monitored. Don't go to see him.

April 5th, 2010

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

I would never recomend Dr. Pena to anyone. He may be an excellent doctor, but he and his staff have the poorest professionalisn I have ever had to deal with. A simple prescription misunderstanding, where Dr. Pena changed my daugthers prescription without telling us, and wouldn't respond to my pharmacist about the situation until it was too late, turned into a heated argument between my wife and his staff. The conversation was ended by his staff rudely hanging up the phone on my wife. When I confronted Dr. Pena about the incident he completely denied the whole thing saying and I quote "my staff would never do such a thing" repeatedly, without ever investigating my side of the story or his staff's. His disregard for his patients and customers is absurd. He needs to realize we are the people who keep him in buisness, without us he could not support his eloquent staff. Needless to say I will be changing doctors and will drive hours to another pediatric neurologist instead of 10 min just to find someone with some common courtesy.