A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aristotelis Laliotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aristotelis Laliotis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aristotelis Laliotis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Laliotis graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Laliotis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aristotelis Laliotis MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aristotelis Laliotis practice?
- Dr. Aristotelis Laliotis has 1 office location.
Dr. Aristotelis Laliotis practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Sleep Medicine Doctors.