A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariwan Rakvit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariwan Rakvit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakvit
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rakvit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariwan Rakvit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakvit graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Rakvit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariwan Rakvit MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ariwan Rakvit practice?
- Dr. Ariwan Rakvit has 1 office location.
Dr. Ariwan Rakvit practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Gastroenterologists.