A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariyo Olobatoke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Olobatoke graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Olobatoke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariyo Oluwole Olobatoke MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ariyo O. Olobatoke practice?
- Dr. Ariyo Olobatoke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ariyo Olobatoke practices Internal Medicine near Howell, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Troy, MI.
See Howell Internists.