A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ariz Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ariz Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ariz Mehta, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mehta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ariz Ruyintan Mehta MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ariz R. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Ariz Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ariz Mehta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and New York, NY.
See Jersey City Physiatrists and Jersey City Pain Management Doctors.