A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arjang Miremadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arjang Miremadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arjang Miremadi, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Miremadi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Miremadi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arjang Kamjani Miremadi MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Arjang K. Miremadi practice?
- Dr. Arjang Miremadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Arjang Miremadi practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Dermatologists and El Centro Pathologists.