Dr. Arjang Naim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 20th, 2015
mother of 4
He delivered two of my children Vback and I had amazing experience both times and he is currently is my doctor for my 4th pregnancy. I highly recommend him.

January 9th, 2014
The best doctor and receptionist i ever seen
When i first call doctor naim office after my friend strongly recommended him i was simply amazed with the way his receptionist answered the phone ask for the matter and schedule my appointment, when i went there i just felt good the receptionist maria she is just awesome professional and the doctor was the best it took him just few mn to determine what other doctor couldn't found out in months.. I simply recommended to any women , i been with doctor naim for 3 years and i still love to go their and see him and maria who recognize my voice when i call and schedule my appointment, it feels like home . Thank u doctor naim and maria ...

July 2nd, 2013
best best best Dr i have ever met ... z
i deliverd my 2 daughter by Dr Naim...he accepted me in my first pregnancy on his office when i had 5 months pregnancy but any other Dr took that risk.... he was cool ,professional,focus and kind and so so care about me ...i miss that time in second time my placenta did not come out for about 30 minutes after delivery but he kept me cool hand help me to done that easily as i thought....

July 11th, 2012
One the best doctors in L.A.
Simply a wonderful, knowledgeable, and extremely professional doctor. His staff is also top-notch. I really can't recommend Dr.Naim high enough.

July 29th, 2011
I am very happy with Dr. Naim he is very professional and knowledgeable she took care of my problems and I am not dealing with sickness and pain anymore. I am really thankfull to have the right medication for the issue that I was suffering for so many years. Thanks to him..

July 14th, 2011
I like Dr. Naim, but not the staff
My friend recommend him, I like him; he is caring, explained everything, and spend time with you; however, I hate his facilities, his staff our not professional, and the office is so dirty. I've told him several times, that the office & staff doesn't match his proficiency. He needs to spend some money & do some improvement. I hope I'll have easy & safe delivery...

October 18th, 2010
We love Dr Naim. he delivered our 3rd child about a month ago. He is so caring and proffesional. He always makes sure that he comes to deliveried himself. HeAny time I would call him , he would pleasently anserwerd my questions, without rushing me, or making me uncomfortable about me calling him on his private time. just love him, and will recommend him highly.

October 6th, 2010
ana
excellent physician. he saved my baby when I almost had a miscariage. He put me on medication and bedrest and saved my babies life. I recommneded him to all my family.

October 23rd, 2009
patient
reaaly hard in general to get ahold of him and better yeet nobody ever answers his phones at the doctors office. it seems that noby works in the office