A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arjav Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arjav Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arjav Shah, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shah has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arjav Shah MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arjav Shah practice?
- Dr. Arjav Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Arjav Shah practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.