Dr. Arjav Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arjav Shah?

April 10th, 2016

Very respectful and personal attention

March 10th, 2016

Very thorough

He spent a lot of time with me, and explained everything from how long surgery would take to what I would feel like after surgery, and everything in between. I've never met a doctor that did all that. Thanks!

May 20th, 2014

Wonderful surgical experience. I really liked how Dr. Shah explained everything to me before giving me any medicine. Very respectful, articulate.

September 27th, 2013

awesome

Great experience. He was really focused on expectations, and that alone made my wife and me less anxious about the whole experience. Thanks Dr. Shah!

August 8th, 2013

All doctors should be like this

I loved how Dr. Shah spent so much time with me. So many anesthesiologists just come up to you and say, "hi, I'm Dr. so and so," and then push some powerful drugs into your IV before you can even finish a sentence. Dr. Shah seemed to explain every phase of the surgery--before, during, and after. He only got technical when necessary, but for the most part, he seemed to have common sense. A lot of the more rude and callous doctors around Dallas could take a lesson from this experience!

May 7th, 2013

Very nice doctor

I am so grateful for how attentive Dr. Shah was. I'd ask for him again

February 19th, 2013

great doctor

Dr. Shah spent a lot of time explaining what would happen from the time he put in my IV until I was in the recovery room. Knowing what was about to happen probably did as much to calm me down as any medicine could have. I'm glad he did my anesthesia.

January 22nd, 2013

Pleasant experience

I really appreciate Dr. Shah doing my anesthesia. He was very knowledgeable about medicine in general, and really took the time to explain to my husband and me exactly what to expect. I was so nervous about needles, but Dr. Shah put in the IV himself almost painlessly as well as the spinal shot. I'll ask for him if I need surgery in the future.

June 24th, 2012

The nurses were right

If you really want to know for sure who the best doctors are, you ask the people that work with them daily...the nurses. I was having surgery at Doctors' Hospital in Dallas, and I asked five different nurses in different departments of the hospital who they would use, and every one of them said Dr. Shah. They were right. He was very personable, and didn't seemed rushed or put out when he talked to me, even though the staff say he's one of the most efficient anesthesiologists they've known. Thanks for the recommendation!

November 16th, 2011

Excellent care

Thank you Dr. Shah for doing my anesthesia. I really appreciate how much time you spent with me and explaining to me what you were going to do and why. I could tell you were really focused on me having a good experience.

September 22nd, 2011

Dr. Shah was very nice. I wish more doctors exhibited his respectfullness and professionalism.

June 15th, 2011

Dr. Shah is the only doctor I know that puts in IV's. I thought only nurses did that, and he was much better at it. The nurses told me that he likes to do his own IV's because he is the one giving the anesthesia. I liked how he actually sat down with me and answered all of my questions respectfully and patiently.