Overall Review

October 21st, 2014
Gogogo $$$$$
I'm going to be blatantly honest. This doctor is associated with ProHealth Physicians who take their patients and pour them straight down the money drain! This seems to be where primary physician practitioners have gone in today's world. Try this to: hire a staff that is not so disrespectful and "un-human", spend the 15 minute allotted time with me without a rushed demeanor, OR diagnose me accurately? I am very sorry my family doctor retired years ago and sent my entire family here. One last thing I'd like to share is that Banerjee's office has one amazing assistant named Erin! She needs to be applauded for her amazing work ethic. You also have one horribly rude assistant named Becky who needs to leave her personal issues at the door before work. Good luck with improvements!!!

September 11th, 2014
I love Dr. Banerjee! He's always prompt and takes the time that you need with him. He never makes you feel rushed and does his best to treat my ilness'. The same cant be said for his terrible office staff. Being a medical receptionist myself i'm embarassed by the way his staff treats patients.

March 28th, 2014
patient
I was a new patient and was amazed as he came in the room and smiled and said "I don't know you and you don't know me so lets talk and get to know each other before we start the medical stuff." I was shocked and we had a very open and comfortable 5-7 minute chat before he even started any exam. What a refreshing experience!! I felt like a real person and not just another face in the busy day.

February 18th, 2014
Wow
I have had health problem for years and have seen doctors all over the world. I have not seen a place where you are asked to fax your insurance over or bring it for them to see before appointment can be booked. Every information on the insurance can be given on the phone. Why do I have to drive in the snow or go and buy a fax machine to first show my insurance before I can book an appointment. I never had the opportunity to see the doctor. But receptionist's attitude was like if you can't come and show insurance first go to somewhere else. I will definitely go to somewhere else.

July 24th, 2012
A terrible doctor. Do not go to him! Rushes through appointments, completely unflexible about billing, rude staff. I switched doctors after my last appointment. If you value your health and mental well-being, I'd suggest doing so as well.

April 1st, 2012
Best physician I have ever seen. Professional, kind, highly intelligent, everything you want in your doctor.

October 18th, 2011
Very Caring and detailed..will answersyour questions and addresses your concerns completely..Highly recommended

September 3rd, 2011
Medically Dr. banerjee is great. Willing to discuss what is and possibilities. He's quite knowledgable a trends and alternatives. However, there's nothing positive I can say about having documents, required by my employer, completed correctly and returned in a timely manner, even when they're hand delivered.

August 15th, 2011
Jim Gasser
I have been seeing Dr.Banerjee for mare then 4 year's now,he is a great caring doctor, He has a new assistant.Her mame is Erin, she is by far the best assistant that I have ever delt with,She spend's all the time needed to help with my medicalcondition's. She has done more for me in the last 4 month's then all of the many Dr's. I have seen in the last 8 year's. If I could rate her on a scale of one to ten. she would be a solid ten plus.

November 22nd, 2010
Dr. Banerjee is always willing to talk about options, medical terms, and medical information. I like that he doesnt talk down to me or look like hes in a hurry. He often cites facts, research findings, sources, and medical trends. I feel very comfortable discussing my health with him and he displays genuine caring for his patients. I would highly recommend him.

June 29th, 2009
Knowledgeable, caring and quick!
Great with people even if the office staff isn't :)