A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arjun Kaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaji
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaji Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arjun Kaji, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaji graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arjun V Kaji MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Arjun V. Kaji practice?
- Dr. Arjun Kaji has 1 office location.
Dr. Arjun Kaji practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Radiologists.