A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arjun Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arjun Saxena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Saxena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arjun Saxena MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arjun Saxena practice?
- Dr. Arjun Saxena has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arjun Saxena practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ and Yardley, PA.
See Trenton Surgeons and Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons.