A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arjun Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arjun Saxena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxena
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saxena Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saxena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arjun Saxena MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arjun Saxena practice?
- Dr. Arjun Saxena has 1 office location.
Dr. Arjun Saxena practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.