A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arjun Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arjun Saxena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxena
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saxena Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saxena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arjun Saxena MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arjun Saxena practice?
- Dr. Arjun Saxena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arjun Saxena practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons.