Dr. Arjun Saxena MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 21st, 2016
easy to talk to; explained my x-rays and options to me. Very pleasant, I would go back

July 20th, 2016
helped my dad's knee!
he totally took the fear out of us. We were so worried by dad's knee replacement would be awful but he explained everything to us and took great care of my dad. My dad is able to walk without pain and go up and down steps - thanks Dr. Saxena

May 11th, 2016
He called me after my MRI!
Dr. Saxena took the time to listen to my complaints and then told me I had a torn meniscus. He showed it to me on a model. He ordered an MRI and called me before I came back to the office to tell me what it showed. He was able to treat me without surgery. Thanks so much!

April 20th, 2015
Hip works great!
I suffered with hip pain for a number of years. I met Dr. Saxena over 1 year ago and he quickly diagnosed me with hip arthritis. I wasn't even 50 so I was surprised. He took a thoughtful approach in teaching me about the disease and about both non-operative and operative treatment options. He made me feel comfortable and told me his role was to educate me and then I would make the final decisions. Over the course of a year of nonoperative treatment, I felt that everything I tried only gave temporary relief. I eventually decided to undergo hip replacement. I had my surgery done via the anterior approach and I was walking that day! I went home the next day. There was discomfort, but I knew that it would get better. I feel great and no longer have pain on a daily basis. I am looking forward to starting a regular exercise program this summer. Thanks so much Dr. Saxena - see you in a year for my checkup!

March 20th, 2015
Knee Specialist!
Dr. Saxena relieved our fears about my husband's knee surgery and he is now doing great!

January 31st, 2015
Dr Saxena is an excellent doctor. He was very thorough and explained all my options and the procedure. I would recommend him to other family members and friends

February 17th, 2014
Great care, top notch
I took my son to see him for a knee injury. He was thorough and spoke to my son as a kid. I really appreciated that as well as the staff's help. I would recommend him to my family and friends. We need more doctors like him out there.

February 17th, 2014
Great hip replacement
My husband underwent a hip replacement by Dr. Saxena. He did the anterior approach. My husband did wonderfully. He walked the day of surgery and was home the next day. Minimal pain. He was very happy. Dr. Saxena was caring, compassionate and walked us through the entire process.