Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Hip works great! show details Hip works great!
by Allison G on Apr 20th, 2015

I suffered with hip pain for a number of years. I met Dr. Saxena over 1 year ago and he quickly diagnosed me with hip arthritis. I wasn't even 50 so I was surprised. He took a thoughtful approach in teaching me about the disease and about both non-operative and operative treatment options. He made me feel comfortable and told me his role was to educate me and then I would make the final decisions. Over the course of a year of nonoperative treatment, I felt that everything I tried only gave temporary relief. I eventually decided to undergo hip replacement. I had my surgery done via the anterior approach and I was walking that day! I went home the next day. There was discomfort, but I knew that it would get better. I feel great and no longer have pain on a daily basis. I am looking forward to starting a regular exercise program this summer. Thanks so much Dr. Saxena - see you in a year for my checkup!

Knee Specialist! show details Knee Specialist!
by Linda H on Mar 20th, 2015

Dr. Saxena relieved our fears about my husband's knee surgery and he is now doing great!

Jan 31st, 2015

Dr Saxena is an excellent doctor. He was very thorough and explained all my options and the procedure. I would recommend him to other family members and friends

Great care, top notch show details Great care, top notch
by Dave on Feb 17th, 2014

I took my son to see him for a knee injury. He was thorough and spoke to my son as a kid. I really appreciated that as well as the staff's help. I would recommend him to my family and friends. We need more doctors like him out there.

Great hip replacement show details Great hip replacement
Feb 17th, 2014

My husband underwent a hip replacement by Dr. Saxena. He did the anterior approach. My husband did wonderfully. He walked the day of surgery and was home the next day. Minimal pain. He was very happy. Dr. Saxena was caring, compassionate and walked us through the entire process.