A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arjun Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Diseases
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arjun Dutta Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Arjun D. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Arjun Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arjun Sharma practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grass Valley, CA and Lodi, CA.
See Sacramento Cardiologists.