A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arjuna Mannam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arjuna Mannam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arjuna Mannam, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannam graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mannam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arjuna Prasad Mannam MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arjuna P. Mannam practice?
- Dr. Arjuna Mannam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arjuna Mannam practices Neurology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Neurologists.