Overall Review

July 29th, 2016
Dr. Mannam saved my life. He gave IV TPA in a right time. very compassionate, knowledgeable, very thorough in explaining. He listens to my concerns and responds with care and respect. Office staff is very kind and helpful. I highly recommend Dr.Mannam to other patients.

November 27th, 2015
Avoid stall costs
At first I thought this doctor was just a little standoffish but as of my 3rd appointment with him I've decided to effectively fire him as my neurologist. Why you ask? Well let me be more specific: A) He is incredibly insensitive to your needs. Does not listen to what your issues are and disregards any line of thinking other than what he has pigeonholed you into after the first meeting. B) He is incredibly rude, in that, he interrupts you while you are explaining what is wrong after he asks you for an update. He couldn't care less and seems to go through the motions of dealing with an appointment. C) When I told him how I was having suicidal thoughts after no relief from what he was prescribing he stopped me and told me that he is not a psychiatrist and to go and find one to tell that to. He only wants to deal with what the appointment is for. D) Accused me of not being a real stroke patient (essentially saying I'm lying) when he was one of the consulting doctors that diagnosed me when I was initially hospitalized for it in the first place! E) I called his main office by accident to inquire about an appointment and was rudely told that I would have to call the free clinic because I was on state insurance and they wouldn't give me the office number there and told me to "look it up". F) Is incredibly hard to get in contact with and consistently late during scheduled appointments. I had an appointment today for 9:45 am and he didn't actually stroll in until 9:55 am. Mind you they open a little after 8:00 am. There was a host of people waiting there that had appointments earlier that morning waiting. I was told I can either wait or reschedule and that they were booked out until the end of January. I asked why he was late and they said it was because he was on call the day before. ??? There are a couple other private issues but the gist is that I would NEVER recommend this guy to anyone, including my worst enemy. I felt like I was a nuisance and a pariah in his office, yet he gladly accepted that insurance money I'm sure. I do want to say that the ladies that work in the clinic for him are the sweetest people. I feel sorry they have to deal with him on Fridays.

August 5th, 2014
Exemplary physician

October 15th, 2013
Great doctor - knowledgeable, thorough, compassionate, smart, up to date on developments in his speciality, comprehensive in assessing condition/s presented. Consider myself fortunate in having him as my doc.

August 11th, 2013
Epilepsy
Effectively treated my seizure

July 30th, 2013
RUDE AND CONDESCENDING MAN
Didn't listen to me. Didn't appear to care. Didn't help me either. Thanks doc for nothing.

June 4th, 2013
Stroke patient
excellent job. he saved my life.