A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arka Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arka Banerjee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Banerjee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arka Pratim Banerjee MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arka P. Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Arka Banerjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Arka Banerjee practices Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists.