Dr. Arkadiush Byskosh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arkadiush Byskosh?

Excellent

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Great diagnostician and surgeon. Really listens and is very compassionate and understanding. Explanations are detailed and simple.

Posted on August 11th, 2016

I had bad ear pain. Went to see dr. byshkosh, who told me to take hearing test. I was told the test is $100-150. So, I did take the test, which showed everything was fine. Doctor told me to take over-the-counter pain relief and come back in few weeks. Of course, that didn't help and during my next visit was told I need to do MRI. I refused and went to see my dentist, who told me I have a TMJ and that "ear doctor" should had known that. I ended up with $685 billed to my insurance, and $345 paid out of pocket for something that other doctor diagnosed in 2 minutes!!!!! Good that I didn't listen dr byshkosh and didn't make expensive and unnecessary MRI

Dr. A. Byskosh

Posted on January 15th, 2009

Dr. Byskosh is an excellent doctor and one outstanding attribute is his willingness to go as far as he feels he can--in treatment--and then he makes excellent referrals for further treatment. His office staff are also extremely accommodating and warm. Couldn't ask for better. I have sent two friends to see him and they have been very pleased to have him as their physician.

Posted on October 18th, 2017