A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arkadiy Purygin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arkadiy Purygin, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Purygin graduated from S M Kirov Academy of Military Medicine, St Petersburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Purygin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arkadiy V Purygin DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arkadiy V. Purygin practice?
- Dr. Arkadiy Purygin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arkadiy Purygin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.