A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arkady Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arkady Kagan, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arkady Kagan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- CO2 Fractional Skin Rejuvenation
- Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Facial Fillers
- General Ophthalmology
- Laser Cataract Surgery
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center - Olympic Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arkady Benjamine Kagan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Arkady B. Kagan practice?
- Dr. Arkady Kagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arkady Kagan practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists and Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons.