Dr. Arkady Kagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arkady Kagan?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Arkady Kagan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Arkady Kagan. They exceeded my high expectations. My results are super and he does a great job on his follow up visits.

I am very pleased with Dr. Arkady Kagan. They exceeded my high expectations. The work was done with out pain and with LOCAL anesthetics. It was similar to a dentist where you do NOT feel pain just the idea in your head that you are being worked on. Dr K gave me a pill to help me relax. That helped ! My results are super and he does a great job on his follow up visits.

July 19th, 2017

Perfect!!

20 years ago at the Soviet Union did surgery on my eyes and it was -3 and as time went by I started to see worse I couldn't see much. He made my eyes see better with my eye surgery, I have 20/20 vision now. No one wanted to do surgery on my eyes except Dr. Kagan and I am thankful for that. The staff and him were very caring and helpful. Anyone who has any eye problems should definitely go to this place. Thank you to everyone who helped!

June 17th, 2017

From the worst astigmatism to no glasses!

Before I knew about Dr. Kagan I went to another ophthalmologist to have a cataract removed and a lens inserted which would hopefully handle my extreme astigmatism in my left eye. (Three doctors told me it was the worst astigmatism they have ever seen). The doctor I went to had a shabby old office and old equipment. He only did 3 tests. I had to pry information out of him as he was not communicative. He said he had done thousands of these operations and was good. He did the operation and afterwards said that was as good as it was going to get and i would have to wear glasses to correct my vision for the rest of my life. Needless to say I was not happy so I went online and searched for a better eye doctor to handle the cataract in my other eye. I found Dr. Kagan’s website that had lots of positive reviews. I called to make an appointment. The first thing I noticed was how friendly and helpful the receptionist was. I made the appointment and went in. Dr. Kagan;s office is the exact opposite of my other doctor’s office. It was large, nice modern design and clean. His staff were all in nice matching uniforms. They were extremely friendly and helpful. All the work was done on computers and tablets - I never touched a piece of paper. The interview rooms were state of the art. Instead of 3 old test machines he has an entire room full of modern test machines to find out every possible detail concerning my eyes. And he had an award wall which included an award saying he was one of the top 10 ophthalmologists in the State of California. Talking to Dr. Kagan was wonderful. He was open, friendly, very knowledgeable, took lots of time, answered all my questions in detail ensuring i understood what he was saying. He did some testing on my left eye that the other doctor had not even done. I told him the other doctor said i would have to wear glasses. He said that was because the other doctor did an okay job up to a point but didn’t have the technical knowhow to finish the job. He said he did and would. And he did a simple, fast, painless procedure that resulted in my getting a non-prescription lens for my left eye - my eyesight was that good! Then he said he would do the best he could for my right eye. He said he would remove the cataract, insert a corrective lens and hopefully, but no guarantees, have me out of glasses. He was pretty sure he could do it. We went ahead and did the procedure which was also fast and painless. The operation was yesterday. Today, for the first time in 50 years, I am not wearing glasses. I cannot begin to tell you what it is like. I still have a few weeks for it to fully heal up and improve even more. But based on my tests today I am able to legally drive with out glasses and I did so. I don’t think I have to tell you any more as to how i feel about Dr. Kagan and his staff.

June 10th, 2017

Encino Office

Very happy to have been treated by Dr. Kagan at his new office in the valley. He has the latest equipment in a bright new large office. The location is convenient ...on Ventura Blvd.close to the freeway exit for Hayvenhurst . The staff is friendly and efficient. The Dr. is prompt. One insider tip...street parking is limited in the late afternoon. I make my visits to him before 2 p.

May 2nd, 2017

Miracle experience!

I had Lasic surgery in 1998. Ten years ago my vision started to go bad slowly but steadily, and I had to put glasses back on. In the past 5 years I was actively looking for a doctor who could help me once again to forget about glasses. I learned about lens implants from my friends who had it done, but any doctor I would go to for consultation would refuse to do it. They all told me it was nearly impossible to do it after I had done Lasic due to difficulty of figuring out lens prescription to be implanted in my eyes. That was until I went to see dr.Kagan. He said he had the technology and a lot of experience from similar previous surgeries to perform a lens implant on me on both eyes after my Lasic surgery. I didn't read any reviews and just heard from a few of my friends that doctor Kagan is very professional. I scheduled an appointment and after I met doctor Kagan in person and spoke to him, I felt that I can trust him. We scheduled an operation within a week and operation was prepaid for certain day. The day before the operation my wife had pinch nerve and her pain was so severe that I couldn't left her by herself knowing that after my eye operation I would not be able to take of her. I called doctor Kagan's office the night before my operation, explain the situation with my wife. The office people calm me down and told me not to worry and take care of my wife first. The rescheduled the surgery for another day which most likely would not happened with any other doctor. It's been two weeks now after lens implants were done on both of my eyes by dr. Kagan. Each eye surgery was done one week apart. My glasses are off! My vision is even better than it was after my first Lasic surgery. The personal care and attention I received by dr. Kagan and each member of his staff superseded any of my expectations! It is my duty to recommend this brilliant caring doctor to anyone who is looking to see! Thank you dr. Kagan for miracles you perform and thank your amazing staff for being so professional!

April 13th, 2017

A doctor you can trust

I know Dr. Kagan for over 15 years. Every procedure I have done at his office I was satisfied by %100. What i like about him, that he always take his time to talk to the patient, make reasonable suggestions. He is also on top of anything new that comes out on the marked as far as cosmetic procedures goes. I recommended Dr. Kagan to all my friends and co-workers. And every one of the was happy with my recommendations. The procedures i've done includes botox, laser, peels and fillers. Never had a doubt of anything new to try and always was happy with the results.

October 19th, 2016

Corrective eye surgery

I was skeptical on corrective eye surgery until I had a consultation with Dr. Kagan. He was confident and did not second guess which procedure I needed for perfect vision. Being a professional race car driving made me worrisome that tampering with my vision could change my career. Kagan was confident this would do nothing but correct and enhance my vision. This is exactly what happened. I decided to write the review after my eyes had healed to give a through explanation. I had CK procedure which was for farsightedness (problems seeing up close). It is a same day, in and out procedure therefore you will need someone to drive you home. He stated it would take about 2 weeks for recovery. It took less than that. His staff was very through and easy for scheduling. The office is extremely clean and he gives you his full attention which is unusual for doctors nowadays. Great communication between the staff and patients which is imperative to a well ran business. I would definitely highly recommended him.

October 6th, 2016

Highly Recommend

Did an amazing job on my CK procedure, definitely recommend going here! I can see very clearly and have retained the color in my vision.

September 27th, 2016

I'm so Happy that I found Dr. kagan...I had a serious concern, and after a couple of failed /no help with other doctors, it was Dr. Kagan that gave me a solution. What I liked was *he gave eye 2 eye contact *he was professional *he listened *he asked questions *he explains *he answered my questions *he was patient with me *he is compassionate...I will be seeing him again...He has a nice staff...I was most touched by Turana who was extremely helpful & pleasant.

July 29th, 2016

Dr. Kagan is amongst the top in his field in Los Angeles and I have no doubt in his skill. Thanks to him, my vision is always perfect. He explained the CK procedure really well beforehand and made sure I’m comfortable. He is very attentive and knowledgeable. It was a really great experience and I have recommended him to my friends. As for his staff, they are very warm and professional.

July 16th, 2016

Get a 2nd opinion and see Dr. Kagan You will NOT regret it!

I came for a 2nd option. Because, my first MD did not appear to care. Dr. Kagan explained everything to me...no rush...I felt like a VIP. at 48 I have been challenged with the transition to reading glasses. Dr Kagan fixed that with a 10 minute in office procure. I drove home on the 10 FWY at 5pm on a Friday and felt great!!! I am SO glad I went for a 2nd opinion. Trust Dr, Kagan he is the best! :-)

June 19th, 2016

Dr. Kagan has truly been a blessing

Dr. Kagan has truly been a blessing. The service and the results that I received from him and his staff has been amazing.My vision was 20/20 the day after my cataract surgery! This has been a life-changing surgery for me. Thank you so much for your care and consideration as a doctor.