A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arkady Massen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arkady Massen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Massen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Massen graduated from Ukraine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Massen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arkady Michailovich Massen MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arkady M. Massen practice?
- Dr. Arkady Massen has 1 office location.
Dr. Arkady Massen practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.