A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arkady Massen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arkady Massen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Massen graduated from Ukraine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Massen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arkady Michailovich Massen MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arkady M. Massen practice?
- Dr. Arkady Massen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arkady Massen practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.