A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arkady Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arkady Stern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Sverdlovskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Stern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arkady Borisovich Stern MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arkady B. Stern practice?
- Dr. Arkady Stern has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arkady Stern practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.