A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arkam Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arkam Rehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arkam Rehman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Rehman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arkam Rehman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arkam Rehman practice?
- Dr. Arkam Rehman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arkam Rehman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fleming Island, FL and Jacksonville, FL.
See Orange Park Physiatrists and Orange Park Pain Management Doctors.