A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Naman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Naman, Internist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Naman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg S Naman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Greg S. Naman practice?
- Dr. Greg Naman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Greg Naman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ferndale, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Chicago, IL.
See Ferndale Internists and Ferndale Pediatricians.