A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlan Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlan Fuller, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuller
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Fuller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlan Fuller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mullerian Mixed Tumor
- Ovarian Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Fuller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlan Frank Fuller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arlan F. Fuller practice?
- Dr. Arlan Fuller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arlan Fuller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Stoneham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Stoneham Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Stoneham Oncologists.