A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlan Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlan Larson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlan Phil Larson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arlan P. Larson practice?
- Dr. Arlan Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arlan Larson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.