A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlana Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlana Phillips, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlana Rose Phillips MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arlana R. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Arlana Phillips has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arlana Phillips practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.