A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlana Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlana Phillips, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arlana R. Phillips practice?
Dr. Arlana Phillips practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.