A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arleen Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arleen Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arleen Anling Chang MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arleen A. Chang practice?
- Dr. Arleen Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Arleen Chang practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.