A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arleen Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arleen Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Richards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arleen Elizabeth Richards MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arleen E. Richards practice?
- Dr. Arleen Richards has 1 office location.
Dr. Arleen Richards practices Internal Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists.