A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arleen Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arleen Sharpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arleen Sharpe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sharpe has 20 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharpe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arleen S. Sharpe practice?
Dr. Arleen Sharpe practices Family Medicine near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Dobbs Ferry Family Physicians.