A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arleen Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arleen Sharpe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arleen Sharpe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe has 20 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arleen Suzette Sharpe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arleen S. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Arleen Sharpe has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Arleen Sharpe practices Family Medicine near , .