A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arleen Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arleen Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arleen Song, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Song has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arleen Hyonsook Song MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arleen H. Song practice?
- Dr. Arleen Song has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arleen Song practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Raleigh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.