A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arleen Zabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zabell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arleen Zabell MD is a female Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Arleen Zabell practice?
- Dr. Arleen Zabell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arleen Zabell practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Radiologists.