A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlen Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlen Meyers, Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlen Meyers, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlen David Meyers MBA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arlen D. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Arlen Meyers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arlen Meyers practices Otolaryngology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Otolaryngologists.