A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlen Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlen Meyers, Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlen Meyers, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlen David Meyers MBA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arlen D. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Arlen Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Arlen Meyers practices Otolaryngology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Otolaryngologists.