inactive

Arlen J Millman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 22nd, 2013
My experience with Dr. Arlen Millman as a patient was very unprofessional. Dr. Millman is rude and arrogant. I refuse to ever go back and be seen by him.

September 8th, 2010
What a great Doctor
I checked out his reviews before I went in yesterday, so I thought I would walk in to another terrible doctor experience. He was actually one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He was extremely knowledgable of my somewhat rare type of psoriasis. He spent alot of time with me compared to any other doctor, and I've never had someone explain the medicines in such detail. He gave me plenty of advice and tips to help me get through my very uncomfortable situation. He really seemed to care about helping me feel better. It's so hard to find a doctor like this so I appreciate it that much more. Thank you!

November 17th, 2009
Do not go there !!!!
Dr, Millman is by the worst doctor !I had to wait almost three months before I went to see him. He does not care for the patients, and patients health . When you put your health/life in somebodys hands you have to trust him. It is not Dr. Millman. I do not trust him. He did not help me . I felt so stupid, it is not nice when somebody makes you fool, especially not a doctor No , he did not spent decent time with me. Do not go there, my advice from the bottom of my heart.

September 30th, 2009
Dr. Arlen Millman Changed His Ph. Number Without Notifying Anyone....
I took my father in the other day to be seen by Dr. Arlen Millman, and I picked up one of his Business Cards off his reception desk, in the front office. I tried to call it several days later, because my father got an infection on his face where Dr. Arlen Millman had scapeled out an area. However, when I tried to call his Office Ph. Number 310-373-0515, it said that this phone number had been disconnected. I repeat, I just picked Dr. Arlen Millman's Business Card approx. 3 days ago. I also want to tell you, We never recieved a phone call from Dr. Arlen Millman telling us that he was going to change his phone number. Something is wrong here. Also, Dr. Arlen Millman has No New Listing Any Where