A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlen Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlen Rollins is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlen Rollins, DO, M.Sc is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disability Evaluations
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Rollins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlen Jeffery Rollins DO and M.Sc is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arlen J. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Arlen Rollins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arlen Rollins practices Occupational Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Glendale Preventive Medicine Specialists.