A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arlene Lewis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene Lewis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arlene Lewis practice?
- Dr. Arlene Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Arlene Lewis practices Family Medicine near Lithonia, GA.
See Lithonia Primary Care Doctors.