A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arlene Abreu-Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arlene Abreu-Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abreu-Rivera graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Abreu-Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arlene M Abreu-Rivera MD is a female doctor, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Arlene M. Abreu-Rivera practice?
- Dr. Arlene Abreu-Rivera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arlene Abreu-Rivera practices Hospitalist near Clifton Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Yan, NY.
See Clifton Springs Hospitalists.